88 Magical Wards
Scattered around the Dragon Empire are wondrous objects which together form the 88-sequence lock that binds the Lich King to the Isle of Necropolis. Lately, some of these magical wards have been deliberately damaged or destroyed.
- The Magic Docks, Horizon (destroyed)
- Great Lamp, Eldolan (destroyed)
- The Catacombs, Eldolan (destroyed)
- Sword of the Empire, Axis
- Black Glass Skull (destroyed), Demon Coast
- The Lighthouse, Vigil
- Grand Stalactite, the Undermarch
- Marble Shrine, Santa Cora
- Golden Centaur statue (destroyed)
- Lady Justice, with Sword and Scales, Axis
- Odthallo Spider Tree, the Blood Wood
Blade of the Oath Breaker
The Blade is believed to be locked in the vault of the Golden Citadel. Prior to his death, the Crusader had sought it.
Eye of the Stone Thief
An enormous emerald with seemingly limitless, scintillating facets. Carved out of the greatest and most wicked Living Dungeon. This Eye was recovered by the Stone Thief at the sinking of the Red Dawn.
A second eye is believed to be in the possession of the Dwarf King in the capital of Forge.